Your health and safety are so important, so we wanted to let you know how we’re keeping our tours safe in line with COVID-19 recommendations. We are registered with the NSW Government as a COVID-Safe business.
- Your health: Firstly, if you feel even the slightest bit unwell, please let us know right away and we’ll switch your tour to another date or give you a gift voucher for you to use at a later date when you are feeling better.
- Our health: The same goes for our guides. If any of our guides is feeling unwell and exhibiting any symptoms (fever, cough, etc), he or she will notify the team and another experienced guide will take over the tour.
- Small groups: We’re keeping our small tours even smaller, by booking a maximum tour size of 12 guests (plus 1 guide).
- Hand washing and sanitising: We will point out all the stops with restrooms where you can wash your hands using soap and water. Our guides will also have hand sanitiser for you to use at any time, but especially before and after tastings.
- Individual plates and tastings: Instead of shared dishes, we will have our venues prepare individual servings or your tour guide will distribute individual servings, using gloves. Separate cutlery/cups/plates will be used, and any disposable cutlery used will be biodegradable.
- Social distancing: We’ll observe social distancing both inside and outside during the tour, as recommended by the NSW COVID-19 guidelines.
- Venue safety and hygiene: We work closely with our venue partners and they are being vigilant about extra cleaning before and after our visits. Thorough cleaning has always been important at our local businesses, so now we are just being extra cautious for your safety. All of our local businesses are also registered with the NSW Government as a COVID-Safe business. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!