We are registered with the Dine & Discover NSW program!
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to encourage the community to get out and about and support dining, arts, and tourism businesses.
NSW residents aged 18 and over can apply for 4 x $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total.
- 2 x $25 Dine NSW Vouchers to be used for dining in at restaurants, cafés, bars, wineries, pubs or clubs.
- 2 x $25 Discover NSW Vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
We are delighted to let you know we are registered for the DISCOVER NSW part of the program! We have set up special promo codes for you to use and then you can email us your DISCOVER NSW vouchers to confirm your booking on a food and culture tour.
For 1 person: use promo code DISCOVER25 when booking and then send a pic of your $25 DISCOVER voucher to: firstname.lastname@example.org* (When you enter this promo code, $25 will be deducted from the cost of your booking.)
For 2 people: use promo code DISCOVER50 when booking and email pics of 2x vouchers (yours and a friend’s). Email DISCOVER vouchers to: email@example.com* (When you enter this promo code, $50 will be deducted from the cost of your booking.)
We can only accept vouchers that look like the below. If you don’t have this version, we can take your code via phone.
NOTE: For 2 people using the DISCOVER50 promo code, the DISCOVER vouchers you email to us need to be from you and a friend/family member as only one voucher per person per day is allowed.
*Tour tickets will be cancelled if customers don’t email copies/pics of valid DISCOVER vouchers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only valid DISCOVER NSW voucher codes (not DINE NSW) can be used and supplied to us via email to confirm your tour booking.
- Customers will need to email us 1 valid DISCOVER voucher to use promo code DISCOVER25 or 2 valid DISCOVER codes/vouchers (yours and a friend’s) to use promo code DISCOVER50.
- Customers who want to use both of their own DISCOVER NSW vouchers with us, will need to use them on different days.
- Tours and tickets will only be confirmed once valid DISCOVER voucher codes are emailed to email@example.com and validated via the Services NSW app.
- Only one promo code OR gift voucher code can be used per purchase.
- As per the Dine & Discover NSW terms, change cannot be given/refunded from the vouchers. Once it is used, it is considered used in full.
- DINE NSW vouchers are not accepted via email.
- Dine & Discover NSW vouchers are only valid through 30 June 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t have your Dine & Discover NSW vouchers yet?
Check your address/availability and then register from here. If you have any questions: please email us at email@example.com 🙂 We are so excited to be part of this delicious NSW Government initiative!
How/where to put in your promo codes in the booking/paying process:
Depending on your device (laptop, tablet, mobile), the promo code link will appear either during the ‘Ticket Buyer Information’ page or the ‘Enter payment information’ page of the purchasing process.
Look for the Ticket Buyer Information screen
– – – – – – – – –
Look for the ‘Enter payment information’ screen
Enter a promo code. For DISCOVER NSW, when booking for 1 person, please use promo code DISCOVER25 and then email your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org When booking for 2 people, please use promo code DISCOVER50 and email the two vouchers to email@example.com